CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mommy/Son Night

Well, Miss B is visiting in Alabama with her big sis and Brother in law.  It is the firs time she has went so far away.  She visits with Big Sis and Brother in law all the time, but this is the first 'trip' with them out of state.  I was expecting the house to be quiet and lonely, but it was more peaceful than lonely!

Last night Mr D and I spent some quality time watching Snow White.  He made me promise it wasn't a girly movie or a baby movie.  Well, after the movie was over, he informed me it was a girly movie because of all the girly singing, but it was mostly a scary movie because of the witch.  He also informed me that it was NOT a cartoon, because cartoons are not scary!

His favorite part was the dwarfs...imagine that. And he was particularly interested in Sleepy, since that is who is is going to wear on his shirt at Disney.

All in all it was a great night...Mr D even picked the dinner...bacon, eggs, and toast.  Of course, due to the scary movie, he ended up spending the night in my bed!


Nini

No comments: