CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

The past 10 days have been really full!

We had vacation Bible school, and a baby shower at church.  Those days were all busy, full and fun.  Of course they came right after we had all just gotten over the 'tummy thing'.  So, now this week, we are finally getting our strength back and are making up for lost time in the studio!

I realized I really hadn't done much of anything in the past month.  While I am not behind, I just wasn't as productive as I would have liked.

This week we have had 4 nights of almost midnight sewing sessions, with me back up at 6 to start again before the kiddos get up.  While I haven't gotten a lot done, I have recharged my batteries!  Last night's session was over a lot sooner, more like 9, and I slept in to 8 this morning!

So now, my creative battery has been recharged, and my sleep battery has been recharged!  Look out weekend...here I come!

Nini

No comments: