CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2007

Quilting again!

Great News! (at least for me) I have the information needed to make my KQ622 behave, and have spent an afternoon of frogging out the terrible quilting. As I start re-quilting I am liking the results so much more!

Amazing that it takes so long to un-stitch what it took only a few hours to stitch. I'm waiting for the mail lady to come and bring me a check so I can order some new stuff to help with my quilts. Stuff like new needles, new belts, new books and DVDs. I love quilting, it is so much like shopping!!

We are still waiting on the baby to make her appearance. Yesterday's doctor visit produced no new news on that front. Still any day now. I may change her name to that! Alyssa (Any Day Now) Morris. I like that. Has a nice ring to it!

The weather has been so 'nice' lately. Heat Index of over 110 and no rain in so long, I think they are now selling cars without windshield wipers! I thought we had left that kind of heat back in the early 90's when we left El Paso. I guess not.

As the mail lady has finally made her appearance, and left me something, I'll close for now to see what kind of trouble I can get into.

No comments: