CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 13, 2007

Baby Watch 2007

Yes, that's right. Still no baby. Since I have made a non-refundable payment on a cabin in the mountains next weekend for our 30th anniversary, you can bet it will be then that she arrives in the world! Oh well, I wonder it is transferable???

I've got her going home quilt almost finished. No time to quilt today as Dami had his appointment in Atlanta today and had to keep him all day. Tomorrow won't be much better since I have a doctor's appointment in the morning and Dami starts his OT in the afternoon. Maybe Wednesday...

Thursday, of course, is our actual anniversary. Thirty years since Elvis permanently left the building and Rex and I got married. Time is really flying by these days. I don't feel any older, but it seems to be happening anyway!

Gotta run it is getting late...

No comments: