CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Still waiting for the baby...

Here I sit, still waiting for my first granddaughter to make her appearance. Tasha (my daughter in law) started having some light contractions yesterday, but so far nothing new to report on that front.

I have Alyssa's quilt loaded in my machine, but am having some major problems with tension on my KQ622 and am waiting for some help from the Ken Quilt people so I can get it completed before she arrives.

I've got so much practicing to do before I can really start on customer quilts. I've made a few for friends that were expecting, but I'm no where near being ready to quilt for pay! I definitely would not pay me to quilt something! Maybe I shouldn't have said that!

Need to run and make sure the little ones get into the bath without making a total mess of the bathroom.

Nini Morris

No comments: