CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So, my last rant was on technology.  I'm thinking this one might be as well!

My printer STILL refuses to work!  It keeps telling me there is a paper jam and there is nothing there.  I know there is a way to reset the error message, but can not find it!  The manual is less than helpful.  It tells me to "remove the paper'!  I already KNOW this part!  I am waiting until 9 am to make the call to Epson...hopefully they will be able to help me.  This printer is only a few months old and I am NOT buying another one!

I am trying to learn some new software for the embroidery business.  I have lost several orders because I can't personalize the outfits with the Disney font.  I have a free version of SEU that has allowed me to do just that.  THANKS JILL FOR THE HELP!!

But, I can't seem to make it work for purchased fonts.  There is so many cute and adorable fonts out there...so I downloaded a free trial version of Embird.  Since it is one of the programs that most digitizers use I thought it would be a good investment.

Now, that is the only thing I have downloaded to the computer (plus we did add a anew flat screen...but no new software).  Now, for the past 4 days I have been unable to load anything on the thumb drives.  Well, more accurately, I can't get the embroidery machine to recognize anything that I load to the thumb drives.  It still only shows the original 4 or 5 design on each drive.

Actually, this problem didn't appear when I downloaded the program, because since then I have downloaded a couple new designs and had no problems getting those to be seen by Bubba...it is just adding anything new...now on to the thumb drives that seems to be a problem.

I plan on getting a new thumb drive and see if the problem is in the actual thumb drive...because the old computer won't let me add anything to the thumb drives either...


I have all this work to do and can't get ANY of it to the actual machine....what a wasted day!

I guess I 'll have to sit by the pool instead...



Nini

No comments: