CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

It is Nursery Time!

After 6 weeks of work and fun, it is time to put the nursery together.  Although I am not 100% happy with the way everything turned out, I do think it will turn out pretty cute!

Let's see, I got three burp cloths (and I have no idea why only 3...it was supposed to be 4!); five bibs (again, it was supposed to be 6); one crib sheet (which I cheated and bought!); one window treatment; one bumper pad; one foot stool reupholstered (easier than I thought); one set of rocker cushion slipcovers (NOT my forte); one diaper bag; and one quilt.

Missing are the nursing cover up; changing pad, and pillow for the rocking chair.

The nursing cover up ...well, I just couldn't find the pattern I liked.  None were quite 'right', so I am still working on that one.

The changing pad...I completely FORGOT it!  I know Mama is looking for a contoured one for the actual nursery, but I wanted to make one to put in the diaper bag...One that is washable and matched the bag.  I had decided to wait until after the Diaper bag was finished and completely forgot it until a few minutes ago.  I guess it will come a bit later.

The pillow...well, I ran out of batting, so I have to wait for it to come back on sale.  It usually runs on sale every couple of weeks, so I'm sure it will be time to finish that in a few weeks.

Now...the pictures will come later.  I want to make sure Momma is completely surprised, and she might just peak here for some clues!

...guess I better make sure I have batteries in the camera!


Nini

No comments: