CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Been a while since I posted on here...truthfully been a wee bit busy and haven't had time to sit down and actually type.  I had lots of ideas for posts, but just never had the time.

So, I will start off this post by complaining about technology (or lack of it).  When we got back from our trip to the beach, my laptop wouldn't work.  Actually just the screen died, so it is now hooked up to a monster of an old monitor so I can see what is on the screen...ARGH!

Somehow, Mr D's IPod got left behind at the hotel.  I called back to see if they had found it, and even though the manager knew what color it was before I told him, they haven't seen it...RIGHT!

My printer decided it doesn't love me any more...it had started 'curling' up the bottom edge of the paper (which is the top edge as it comes out...meaning it is not the leading edge) as it prints.  Made for a very messy looking piece of paper.  Not bad, but if I had had a need to print a customer invoice or something important it would have been hard.

Last night, I was trying to print out the coupon for Chili's free kids meal offer, and it kept splitting the coupon into 2 pages.  After 5 tries, I finally had to copy and paste it into a word doc and play with it to print out the right way.  (the waitress told me they had a lot of people having trouble printing it out so I guess I can't really blame the printer for that one!)

Then, as a last straw, I had to print out the revised Disney hours for our September trip...and I got a paper jam.  Three Times.  And it is still jammed, even though nothing is in there.  After an hour, I decided I didn't really need the revised hours and shut it off.




Later today I'll see if leaving it in the corner alone for a few hours will give it an attitude adjustment.....




Nini

No comments: