CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Poor Bubba!

Well, Bubba has been under the weather for the past week.  In the middle of a shirt for Disney he decided he didn't like the design and messed up royally.  I diagnosed the problem, researched the cure and attempted a home grown remedy.

He got better, then today took a turn for the worse.  He will visit the 'doctor' on Tuesday.  But until he gets well, I have no embroidery machine.

So, now I have no projects to work on.  I have about 20 projects working (counting all the Disney shirts as just one project, by the way) and evidently they all involve the embroidery machine.  I have a couple of baby gifts I can plan, but they really need the embroidery machine to carry out. The kids rooms still need some stuff made, but, again, I need the embroidery machine to do them, and I really don't want to cut out the drapery panels until I can embroider the trim.

In looking through all my possible projects, I seriously can't find a thing that does not need Bubba to finish the project...and as all the embroiderers out there know, you generally have to do the embroidery first...

One of those times where you don't realize how much you need something until you can't use it.  Although I probably should have realized it...considering I have almost 4 million stitches in about 14 months time...and I was unable to use it for a couple of months due to the neck surgery!  Oh yeah...Brother recommends you have your machine serviced at 1 million stitches....

Nini

No comments: