CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Fabric!

For the past several months, I hae been agonizing about how to better store my fabric.  I've seen lots of expensive 'solutions' that don't seem (at least to me) to really be workable in my studio.  As I was sitting at the embroidery machine tonight doing a test design for a friend, I realized that I had a full kitchen in my studio that we weren't using as a kitchen.  In fact the last time any food had been made there was a couple of years ago!

I have a whole row of empty cabinets...uppers and lowers!  So now, they are starting to be filled with nicely folded fabric.  Unfortunately, my pile of fabric is not going down as quickly as I had hoped.  I've barely made a dent in it and have already filled two cabinets!

I think I need to work on a few more storage ideas before I decide this problem is solved, but at least I think I am finally on the way to a better storage system!

Nini

No comments: