CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Two pots and counting....coffee that is

I'm on my second POT of coffee!

To those that know me, well they know how crazy I really am! The know how much I hate storms! I won't go into detail here (in case you don't know me that well, and still think I am reasonably sane!) but let's just say I really don't like storms!

Early this morning, like about 2am, the alarm on my phone went off to let me know there was severe weather in my county. It doesn't tell me what the severe weather is (that costs, and I'm too cheap to pay for that service!), but it does alert me...

...so I turn on the tv int he bedroom (hubby works nights so I'm on my own) to the weather channel. I see the crawling words along the bottom of the screen and see the radar...hmmm not too bad. I'll just leave the tv on, very low volume, and go back to sleep.

That would have worked fine, except the weather kept getting worse and worse! The weather channel did not want to leave me hanging, so they kept letting me know with that hideous alarm that more severe STUFF was on the way directly to my house!

The next thing I know the morning wake up alarm is going off and it is time to get up! Now, I'm well on my way through the second pot of coffee!

It is supposed to be bad again today, so probably no time to nap...not that the kids would let me. I am so thankful that I don't have any doctor's appointments or other errands to run today!

...to dream.....


Nini

No comments: