CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Disney Drama?

OK.. it is official! I've gone completely crazy with this upcoming Disney trip! Free Dining was announced this morning. I've just spent almost 2 hours this morning alone trying to make sure the deal I have now is better than using the free dining!

To take advantage of the free dining will cost us 200 more than the way we currently have it figured. The deal we have now is better...and I KNEW that, but still had to work it a million ways to see if I could make it better!

I've also been working on the Missouri trip for July... yes TWO, count them TWO vacations this year! I know C-R-A-Z-Y!! But the Missouri trip will be with family, so it should be fun! I've made my ressies, and we are working on a mini itinerary. This will be a much more relaxed type of trip and we will spend some time visiting with my in laws. This will be my first real trip to Branson, as we usually just visit there during a Day Trip.

I'm really looking forward to it. If anyone out there has any suggestions on cheap (read free) ideas for the Branson area let me know. I'm also looking for some quilt shops to visit while I'm there, I know about a good one in Springfield, and definitely plan on visiting there!

Well, time to go get the house straightened up before my little Alyssa gets here! (way too much time spent on Disney this morning!)

Nini

No comments: