CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I miss you Memaw!

I promised myself no tears today, so I am going to make this brief.

Four years ago today my world took a decidedly new turn. I found out how fragile life really is, and how important it is to tell everyone how much you love them each and every day.

Today, Damien has made great progress. He will never be the little boy we knew before the accident, but we are all starting to like the one we have now (at least most days!) Brianna is growing into a little lady, mixed with a lot of tomboy!

We will visit the grave site today and drop off some roses, and we will say a few prayers for all those who have gone on before and all of us here who still have to make that journey.

Since the anniversary falls on Earth Day, we decided next year we will try to plant some rose bushes in Mom's honor. Not sure exactly where that will be, but we have a year to plan it. Maybe at a park or at church. Since Mom loved roses so much, I think it will be a great tribute to her.

As I close for today, tell your loved ones how much they are loved. You literally never know when it will be your last chance to do that here on earth.

Nini



No comments: