CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Is it February already?

Happy February!

OK, I've done it now! I was going to try and get everyone a small valentines day present. I had found some LadyBug socks in a pink and red at Wally World on Saturday. Of course they have to go to my oldest daughter, Amanda! I wasn't looking for them, they just found me.

That is the way I buy a lot of presents. Some of the best ones come without actually looking for them, they just find me. I actually hadn't really thought about getting Valentines gifts until I saw them. When we saw them, Damien said "you have to get those for Amanda!"...so it was set. I was getting small Valentine's Day gifts for everyone and Amanda was getting these socks!

When we got home, I put them on top of the entertainment center (where lots of 'stuff' goes until a new home is found)...I vaguely remember Brianna saying something about Amanda could see them...and some sort of a reply about how the house was so messy she would never be able to see them...I was wrong!

It took Amanda about 2 minutes to see them on top of the entertainment center! She is so observant!

Now, I have to find something for everyone else....too cold to go shopping today, maybe this weekend! (I know what I'm getting Rex and Bri and Dami...but not so much everyone else yet!)

Well, I finished Brandy's new baby boy, Lucas, quilt; and sent it on its way to its new owner....but I forgot to take a picture! (Someone around here is getting a new camera for Valentine's Day!) You'll have to take my word for it....it turned out kinda cute. I learned a new way to load the quilt and it made things go so much quicker....I even took it off the frame, turned it and finished off the border. Now I have learned a new way to attach the binding...my next project will use this method!

And finally, speaking of pictures of quilts....I am STILL waiting on Amanda to get me a picture of her Christmas Quilt!!!!

Have a great day!

Nini

No comments: