CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Woo Hoo! I just bought my first bolt of batting! Not exciting, you say? To me it is almost as exciting as when my first grand child was born! I used a 50% off coupon from Joann's so I could afford it. I now have enough batting to make any quilt I care to make!

If I felt like somebody just because I was asked about wanting paper or plastic, imagine how I feel now! I have inventory to start my business! Now, I just need to get some more thread and I'll be all set....or will I?

My plans still call for me to start taking customer quilts in June. I'm hoping I will be ready. No, I KNOW I will be ready! I'll be ready to knock their socks off! I'm working on some marketing ideas right now. A couple of them should produce at least a few quilts, but the others I'm not so sure about. I want to make sure my marketing time and dollars are put in the best place (more time than dollars I'm afraid).

I've gone upstairs twice since I've gotten home. Just to touch the batting. I have no idea where I'm going to put it. It takes up quite a bit of space on the roll, but still, looks so cute!

No comments: