CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


Well, I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day.

We actually celebrated it on Thursday since Daddy had to work nights all weekend last weekend...Brianna LOVED her new IPOD. I don't think I've seen her without it since Thursday night. Damien is still in love with his new Wii game...Sonic Unleashed. He has played it so much I can't believe it! Rex got a new camera and has given me his old one...unfortunately it doesn't take pictures worth a plugged nickel...

Rex gave me a nice diamond heart pendant. I know it is his favorite...because he has given me three of them! On Sunday, me and the kids went to Athens after church and returned it. I picked out a nice diamond ring for my right hand...and saved hubby $50 in the process!

I have been a busy little quilter these past few days. Thursday night I found out a neighbor had come home from the hospital with her new daughter. She is not just any neighbor, she used to be one of my girl scouts...so I thought she deserved a nice new baby quilt. Why did I wait until after she cam home to start? I have no clue! So, in addition to making a blue rail fence quilt for Brandy's baby boy, Lucas, and one for Chrissy's soon to be born son, Jody, I made a pink windmills quilt for Hayley's daughter. I've also been working on getting the binding on two Christmas quilts for Tasha. (the binding is made and partially attached, just new baby quilts got in the way!), and I helped Brianna finish the wall hanging she made for her sister and brother in law for Valentines/Thank you . It really turned out cute. She did almost all the work herself. I put the binding on and one of the borders, but she did ALL the quilting herself. She's actually getting pretty good at it!

I've taken some pictures with my 'new' camera, but they are really blurry, so I'll have to wait until Rex gets home this afternoon to get some put on here. And I'm still waiting for Amanda to get me a picture of her Christmas Quilt!

well, it is time to go see about supper....do I have to?





Nini

No comments: