CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wednesday night ramblings

Well, another week has come and gone, and I'm STILL practicing my feathers!

At some point I hope to be able to move on to something else, but for now it's feathers, feathers, feathers!

I broke down and bought a Shark Steam Mop yesterday. So far, it has lived up to exactly all the reviews I've read. Has its good points and its bad points. While I like the way the floor gets clean (although it is a bit more work than the info mercials make it out) I don't like the way it makes the kitchen floor look so dull. I'll reserve final judgement in a few more days...

Well, Damien had his first dose of his new medicine tonight. We'll see how that works! I'm hoping for improvements starting with him sleeping through the night and some behavioural changes in the long run.

I really need to get started on Susan and John's baby quilt. I've got the fabric and some luscious thread from King Tut. I'm hoping to be able to do some great quilting, just haven't decided on the piecing pattern. I was thinking rail fence, because it is so easy and it is something Brianna can help me with, but I kinda wanted something a bit more personal. My goal is to start the piecing next week and quilt it the week after. Not really sure when the baby shower is, but Susan is actually looking pregnant now. She was so cute tonight at church, has a nice rounded little belly. If I'm not mistaken, the baby is due in June or July, so they will probably have the baby shower in May.

Well, that is all the ramblings for tonight. Damien is asleep and it is not yet 10... this is a record!

Nini

No comments: