CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

What a Christmas!

Christmas has finally come and gone. I hope yours has been exactly what you wanted.

The kids have thoroughly enjoyed their Wii. We got it hooked up by 7am Christmas morning and never turned it off until 6pm...Then Shawn and Tasha came over a bit later and we turned it back on for a few more hours. Shameless I know, but at least we are getting some exercise out of it. Dami's little heart has been about to beat out of his chest. He is much more competitive than I realized. He cannot stand for anyone to beat him at ANYTHING, so he has discovered how to really rack up the points in everything he plays.

Brianna has discovered a love for tennis. She is so cute. She doesn't realize that the program will make sure your Mii (avatar) will always be in the right place, all you have to do is hit the ball at the right time. She keeps charging the tv screen. She has hit the screen on more than one instance, and has left a scratch on it!

Alyssa has received more dolls than any one little girl should have...and loves them all!

All in all, I have to say it was a great Christmas for our family. We are all relatively healthy, (Alyssa is feeling much better now...no more breathing treatments!) and we spent most of the time together as a family.

I'm looking forward to a healthy and happy 2009. Now, I've just got to get my resolutions, my business plans and my home school plans ready for the new year!


Nini

No comments: