CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where has 2008 gone?

As 2008 is beginning to wind down (although Christmas hasn't even made its appearance yet), I've been thinking about what changes I want to make for 2009.

My 'business' hasn't gotten off the ground yet, but I really want to perfect my techniques and learn new techniques. That way once it takes off I'll be ready.

I am refining my business plan to include when I want to start taking in customer quilts and when I want to upgrade my equipment. I really want to take at least one class this year. I am hoping to get to one major quilt event through out the year.

As I refine and modify this plan I will be posting it here. We all know that once something is posted on the Internet, it is there forever. In a way, this time next year I can be either convicted or acquitted by my own words. Kinda scare-y isn't it!

I am one of those people that has to have everything written down for it to be real. Anytime I plan, I ALWAYS have to write it down in order for it to come true. I am a list maker and calendar keeper. I HAVE to not only write it down, but I have to break it down onto the calendar for it to come to fruition.

So, with the year ending down, I will be around with paper, calendar, pen and pencil in hand to work on my shiny new year. So by the time January rolls around, I should have a very messy calendar and lots and lots of paper to put into a readable and doable plan for the new year.

Nini

No comments: