CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

I love Mr D...I love Mr D...

Yes, I am repeating this over and over in my head...and even a few times out loud!

For the past few months we have been experiencing a change in his behavior.  While it was expected, it is not welcomed.  Meltdowns have gone from a weekly occurrence to a many times a day occurrence. Some have been violent, some more subdued.  He is learning things at school that I do not like, but now that he has seen these work for other kids, I really don't know how to 'unlearn' this behavior.

This morning he had a major meltdown before school.  Started with his bath, and ended with his getting dressed for school.  By the time he left on the bus, it was over and he was all smiles and his sweet self.

...then I went downstairs to discover the FLOOD!

Seems more water went on the floor than it did in the tub...there is actually a part of the ceiling that has given away in my studio.  (all be it a small piece...it is still there!).  My first clue was a water puddle by the door way...then water soaked boxes (and contents) on the table, followed by the soaking t shirts that just came in for our Disney trip.

I at first hoped it was the refrigerator that was leaking...nope, a quick look at the ceiling confirmed...water fall started in the bathroom directly overhead...more accurately, in the bathtub from Mr D's morning bath time fun.

Now it seems our choices are...a very stinky boy...or Momma giving a boy his daily bath.  I see no good coming from either answer...sigh!


Nini

No comments: