CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where have I been?

OK...I've been missing in action for almost a month! Between the Disney planning, kids, doctor appointments, and facebook....I'm hardly ever here anymore!

Last night we had the rare occasion to get to have Alyssa spend the night! I don't know who was more exited...me, Rex, Alyssa or the kids! Of course there was a fight to see where Alyssa would sleep...Grandma won!

She let me know I wasn't doing the 'bath' exactly right...she told me..'put on hand I wash hands!' While her grammar wasn't exactly correct, I knew what she was meaning! She was so cute! Evidently I didn't start with the right hand/arm with the lotion, and she let me know I was wrong!

When it came bedtime, we were sitting on the sofa watching tv...she grabbed my face and said 'sing now'. Evidently singing 'Jesus loves me' is a night time routine that I did not know about, but she quickly filled me in! She held me around the neck very tight and sang in my ear...very softly. One in bed, she knew which pillow was Grandpa's and made sure she stayed off it! She was so cute!

This morning I woke up to feeling a little someone playing with my hair and singing very softly in my ear. I'm not sure exactly what she was singing, but it sounded like angels!

Nini

No comments: