CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ouch..

I'm thinking this may not be a good sign!

I am so sore this morning... my arthritis is worse than it has been in the past several years!  Usually this amount of pain can be attributed to either NOT taking my meds, or to too much exercise.  Usually, just walking is NOT enough exercise top make me not able to move.  Usually, this type of pain from walking only comes after day 7 or 8 of a 10 day Disney trip.  While I did walk a lot yesterday...no more than any other shopping trip.

The only meds I have not been  taking was my Enbrel...and only because of the bronchitis and cough that will not go away.   I broke down and took the shot this morning...and I am soooooooo hoping it works its magic!

If this does not go away, I will have to curtail my plans for the April launch.  I will have to go only with the two outfits I have almost finished, and will not be able to offer any customs on them.  I had hoped to get at least two more outfits done. (a little brother/sister set that will be darling!)  I guess I can save them for next time!

On the agenda for today is getting some (ok...a LOT!) Velcro to make some clothes for a certain AG doll for a certain Princess that is having surgery this week.

By the way...the Princess is adorable!  She told me she is looking forward to her surgery...because people are going to give her presents because she is special!  She plans on getting some candy too!  She then asked me what I was giving her!  During our shopping trip yesterday I found a cute gown with Minnie on it at the Disney store...so I just HAD to get that for her!  Now to see if I can replicate something similar for her AG doll... along with one or two outfits to keep her busy for a minute or two!


Hope you set your clocks back...if not...have an extra cup of  coffee for me...I think I may be drinking coffee all day today!


Nini

No comments: