CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Entry Way Completed!

Yesterday, Shawn completed the grouting of the entryway. Today, we finished cleaning off the tile. We have taken the sign off the front door and have unlocked the door. We have an entry way again! and it looks fantastic. Shawn did such a good job, I can hardly wait for him to start on the hardwood floors. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

I've also started another baby quilt. This is for Dr G..Damien's doctor. She is expecting a boy, but is doing the nursery in mint green. So, I have done another rail fence in shades of mint and one of yellow. It was very quick piecing. Joanne's is having a sale this weekend, so I will go get the batting and backing this weekend and hopefully get the quilting finished by Monday morning.

She starts her maternity leave soon, so I want to make sure I get it done before our next visit in two weeks. It actually looks pretty good. I'm ordering the thread this evening, so I guess it won't be done this weekend... but hopefully as soon as I can.

We gave Ms Pat her comfort quilt this past Sunday morning. She loved it! I'll post pictures tomorrow...

Nini

No comments: