CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

House Hunting ...again

We have been house hunting again... everytime we find something we like, it is either too expensive (well, at least I have good taste!) or in the wrong school district, or needs to have the basement finished in order to contain my quilter.

We found one today that will allow me to have my office seperate from the quilter, which may or may not be a good thing. But the basement is not finished. I can really see that basement as a great quilting space! So, for now the quilt would be in the bonus room. I think my business would really have to take off before he would consider finishing the basement for me. Of course it is also in the wrong school district!

Oh well!

I will be ordering more batting next week so I can get started on Christmas presents. I am going to finish the king size quilt for Shawn and Tasha, do something with the GA Bulldog fabric for Michael, and am thinking abouot a throw for the back of the sofa for Korey and Amanda. If only Amanda and Korey would dedcide on what colors they want...

I also have a wedding present to work on. My co-leader from Brownies got married on Saturday. I really need to make her a quilt, I'm just not sure what style and type. I know she loves anything Native American, so I think I will look for something along those lines.

Need to run and start dinner for the kiddies...

Nini

No comments: