I have never made anything for anyone that wasn't part of my family. Except for quilts...and only a few of them. I guess you can say I am just a bit paranoid that no one will like them. Your family has to be kind.
I made some dresses for the Dis Big Give. I think they turned out pretty good, but was concerned that a different family might not like them. I don't think the construction was as good as it should be. And I had to alter the pattern a bit to go with the measurements I had for them.
Last night I saw their report online. They got the dresses... AND THEY LOVED THEM!! It was such a relief! I am suddenly filled with so much pride...it is really kinda sweet and weird all at the same time. The mom posted pictures. I'm not going to post those pictures here, but I will post a link to them. So, if you want to see those lovely girls in their new Winnie the Pooh dresses, perfect for dinning at The Crystal Palace, please look here...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=34183215#post34183215
Enjoy!
Nini
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I can never think of Roses without thinking of my mom. She loved roses. I don't think she ever had any rose plants after we moved from...
-
Not sure if this is all men, or if I am so blessed as to be the fortunate 'owner' of this particular type. First of all, I love my ...
-
I guess I have worked all my life in customer service. I've worked in Food Service Industry, various office staffs, greeter at the USO,...
-
With a little over 11 days to go, I finally managed to get the last shirt done this afternoon. With each shirt taking about an hour to comp...
-
It has been a while since I posted! I guess all the 'stuff' happening with the Grand Princess has put me behind on a lot of things...
-
Only three more days! Stuff left to do: Finish Doll Dresses Make sure celebration is added to all ADRs Finish the kids pillows Finish the sq...
-
Yup...it is official! I have booked our September to Disney. It didn't turn out like I had planned it. We weren't supposed to g...
-
I can not believe how out of practice I am at writing letters! I used to write at least 30 letters a day, to clients, underwriters, prospec...
-
TBI A lot of you may know about the trip our family took with our youngest son, Mr D. But here is something not a lot of you know a...
-
UGHHHHHH!!!! Sometimes I really hate computers. I cannot believe how attached I have become to them. For instance, take away my Internet a...
Brianna's Quilt
Brianna's First Quilt
No comments:
Post a Comment